Friday, October 9, 2009

The Bus

Pure evil, the smell of rubber wreaks inside it.

Today was quite a long day; I had finally handed in all my projects for that day, it felt great. Sadly, once the bell had rung I had stepped out and walked to my bus stop... I couldn't find it! I saw all the people that ride my bus standing there with blank faces talking to each other, and I was of course standing alone chewing my gum. Determined to go home and get a quick ride to HMV to get the last "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?" album by Megadeth, but I had to wait because I live in the middle of nowhere.

Finally, the bus arrived (thank god). Now it was time to go on my 30 minute long journey back home, even worse than the wait... I was almost there, driving down my street, and there was a dog just standing there in the middle of the road, of course I shouted, "Dog!" but he already noticed. Luckily we stopped and the dog just stepped aside. I was almost home, so eager to get to the door and just walk in. Finally... the bus stopped in front of my house and slowly walked to the door, I was home.

Here I am now, sitting here blogging away, and I'm still waiting to go to HMV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think you have something to say... Go ahead, type it here!