What more could I ask for?!
It's about time I got my album "Peace Sells, But Who's Buying" by Megadeth! I was in HMV today and I stood there shocked... It wasn't on the shelf, I almost cried. I only saw a million "Endgame" albums and one "Greatest Hits: Back To The Start". So, like any other typical person I went up to the clerk and asked if they had it in stock, I knew they did (if they said they didn't I knew I'd have to fight back). So the clerk looked it up; I still knew they had one in stock. Then they said, "We have one!", or something like that... So one of the other clerks slid to the bottom of the shelf and looked, it wasn't there... I choked, but there was still one place to look, the back! So the clerk ran to the back, grabbed it, and handed it to me, I was very proud. I handed them to the 20 dollar bill, I was missing 15 cents... I tried finding something, luckily I had a quarter on me (the one I almost gave away yesterday). I handed the clerk the 25 cent piece and I ran. Yippie! I had the album added to my collection!
It's about time I got my album "Peace Sells, But Who's Buying" by Megadeth! I was in HMV today and I stood there shocked... It wasn't on the shelf, I almost cried. I only saw a million "Endgame" albums and one "Greatest Hits: Back To The Start". So, like any other typical person I went up to the clerk and asked if they had it in stock, I knew they did (if they said they didn't I knew I'd have to fight back). So the clerk looked it up; I still knew they had one in stock. Then they said, "We have one!", or something like that... So one of the other clerks slid to the bottom of the shelf and looked, it wasn't there... I choked, but there was still one place to look, the back! So the clerk ran to the back, grabbed it, and handed it to me, I was very proud. I handed them to the 20 dollar bill, I was missing 15 cents... I tried finding something, luckily I had a quarter on me (the one I almost gave away yesterday). I handed the clerk the 25 cent piece and I ran. Yippie! I had the album added to my collection!
Sadly, there's more...
Ahh yes... My second Thanksgiving dinner, yippie! After the HMV incident, I got into the green jellybean (my van) and I drove off to my mother's, boyfriend's house. My mother threw the turkey in to the oven and waited. We ate like any normal person would, and that was it. Nothing to interesting...
Weren't you wondering what I was doing while I was waiting?! Well I was testing out this new pedal my dad lent me for my Ibanez! We drove back home, I got about two hours to to whatever I wanted before we to go back. I was testing out this amazing pedal, a Marshall "The Jack Hammer" JH-1. The sound was sheer and sharp, it was amazing. I was playing around, and I stared at my other pedal... I was just thinking how I could include it. I wasn't sure, and I'm still not to sure.
That is all I did today, nothing more, nothing less. The end.
That is all I did today, nothing more, nothing less. The end.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o54/ClericPhin/reality1.jpg
ReplyDelete