Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Guitar


Some day... I hope.

I've been saving up my money for this beautiful guitar...



The Dean V 79 Blueburst!

What inspired me to buy it was when I first picked it up and tried it out. Normally I'm more into metal guitars, but this one really caught my attention. The neck was so smooth, I could hold a squeal 20% longer, and it was really comfortable. Though, it was very awkward holding it in my lap around my right leg, instead of on top, it was a really cool feeling. The one thing I loved about it the most was the design and the colours used, I thought it was quite unique than most other guitars.

Even though it's 800$, I hope to buy it by the end of the next summer; I'm as broke as broke can be. I'm only at 80$ at the moment, I'm deeply scared that I'll never be able to afford it, only 720$ to go! Currently, I'm stuck with my old scratched up Ibanez, but it still does the job! That reminds me... I still don't have a job yet because school is holding me back with these constant projects, and I'm too lazy. But that's what ruining your summer with a job is for!




In the end, I hope having this beautiful guitar, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think you have something to say... Go ahead, type it here!