Monday, October 12, 2009

Haircut: Part 2

The cancellation...


I decided not to get a haircut... Oh no! Instead I went to go practice a bit of pool at the pool hall. I was horrible today, I was grouchy and tired. I was so surprised I could even sink a couple of the balls. Anyways, after that I went to my mother's, boyfriend's house and we ate (leftovers from thankgiving) dinner. I wasn't really doing much afer that that, I just sat and watched "Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi" on Spike TV, ate popcorn and gave some to the dog.


After all that I went to "Wal-Mart" to buy some milk, but it turned out to be food and costume stuff for Halloween. "Costume stuff?" you say?! Well... I'm dying to be "Mario" for Halloween and I had to get ready for the day, so I bought myself a mustache and white gloves at a dollar store, I bought a plain red hat and a shirt. I'm still missing my actual "Mario Hat" because I'm waiting for Club Nintendo to send it. For now I just put on a white "M" and called it a "Mario Hat". I'm also in need of denim overalls and I'm complete.


Here is a photo from half an hour ago...



.....Awkward

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture... XD
    If you don't know who this is (and you probably don't) it's me from ACC. iloveyouyoshi... remember? We tried to wifi but my Internet didn't work. I feel really nerdy and awkward but I'm sure that with this picture you feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete

I think you have something to say... Go ahead, type it here!